Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wicked in Colorado

I decided to go to Colorado when Melissa lured me there with Wicked tickets :)  Just kidding.  There is always a reason to go back to one of my favorite places on earth.  I have this thing where I'm kind of afraid to get too much into my visits, because it will make me miss it even more.  I didn't take many pictures; I wanted to focus more on the people and not worry about the camera.  Thanks again to Peggy who put together the park date and Melissa and Erica for letting us hang out with them.  And my Aunts Jan and Tiff for letting us spend time with them.  Erica even made me feel smarter by giving us a lesson on water coloring :)  I took my sister who is my birthday buddy (we are ten years apart, by about six days) to celebrate 30 and 20 and had lots of fun.

I know I've said it before, but my in-laws are pretty much awesome.  The played Monopoly over and over with Brother (Papa lovingly refers to it as Monotony) with the happiest attitudes.  They definitely know how to make my kids happy.

We attempted to get a picture of the kids with the new puppy Lily (who is absolutely adorable, by the way).  This was the only one we got before Sister started crying.
Here we are waiting for the show to start, she looks normal, I look a little weird, but what else is new.
Here we are all together after.  Such a great show and fun time.  Thanks to everyone who was there!  And thanks to my brother in law who saved the day so we could make it to the show on time.

2 comments:

Becky said...

It was great to see you at the park! Wasn't Wicked amazing? I can't wait to see it again someday!

The Whitaker Family said...

Looks like a truly wonderful time-- I'm so glad for you!