Friday, May 4, 2012

Park, park, park

We have been loving springtime!  Partly because I'm lazy and partly because we are just a happier family when we spend time outside, we have been spending lots of time at the park.  There are two within walking distance and one just outside my work.  My boss commented today on how tan I looked :)  We have also been doing lots of things out in the yard, just basic upkeep and getting our garden ready (I will post about that eventually).

Brother has mastered the skill of pumping in the last few weeks and it has been great :)

I love his face in this one because he is concentrating so hard.

Sister in her happy place-swinging with food.

It is great when kids get old enough to help!

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

yeah, we do tons better outside too-- thanks for the reminder! I think I'd be happy in a swing (that held me in) with food too! Hmmm...