We took an impromptu visit to the zoo.
Had lots of fun on the playground before it got too hot.
We watched the turtles for quite a while.
Brother was able to get his beloved seat on the caboose :) I was super glad it happened because he was getting pretty frustrated.
Auntie A tagged along with us (i.e. I begged her to come with me because she's so handy to have along).
We went to the Kennecott Mine on Memorial Weekend. It was kind of rainy and windy, but very fascinating. I knew very little about it. Pictures aren't the greatest, but they will have to do :)
This guy has been reading up a storm! It is so fun to see how much he is learning. Daddy got a hammock up in our back yard. I couldn't find him for a while then discovered him out back in the hammock with his blanket and a book. It's fun to see his love for reading since it is one of my great loves.




1 comment:
More fun adventures! (Man, I'm behind!!!) Hope my kiddos learn to love reading too-- a little worried since they obviously love the computer already (all 3!)...
Post a Comment