Matthew has been a little camera happy lately. These are some of my favorites, but you can see more on
Brian's flickr page. (I don't know why the link doesn't show up, but if you scroll over "Brian's flickr page" a link is set up.)
I found these boots on clearance which are supposed to be for next year, but he wants to wear them now . . . . and everywhere. It's a battle I'm choosing not to fight :)

Self portrait

I love the pointed toes in this one!

On our way to the mail box.


I am super behind on blogging, I am determined to get caught up eventually!
1 comment:
Ah, your first introduction to 'CSS' (Cascading Style Sheets). Blue 'links' are old school and blogger has decided to do them differently. So, not anything you are doing wrong, it's just how blogger had decided to do the theme.
Post a Comment