Rachel was blessed this past Sunday because a lot of my family was in town for my cousin's wedding. All of Brian's siblings were able to be there too and we called Nana and Papa so they could listen in. I was thinking about all the people who already love her and have shown her so much support. Thank you so much to all of our family and friends!
Rachel with Aunt Karen

Harris siblings

Harris side of family

Jessop side of family

Four generations of girls

With Grandma and Grandpa (you can tell who all of Grandma's attention was focused on :) )



Our attempt at a family photo
4 comments:
Wow, you look tall in your 4 generations of girls picture!
It's pretty sad when I'm considered the tall one, isn't it? That's okay, our family makes up for height in other areas :)
Great pictures!!!! Rachel's outfit is so gorgeous!
Thanks for your comment on my MMB post! What a beautiful family you have! I love events that get everyone together, so having a baby blessing and wedding in one weekend sounds like bliss!
Post a Comment