Monday, August 23, 2010

3 months and Matthew's view

So instead of folding laundry I'm blogging . . . . oh well, the laundry will be there tomorrow.

Here are Rachel's 3 month photos.
I couldn't decide which one I liked best.
She is wearing a shirt Matthew picked out for her :)
On a happy note, Nana and Papa will be home before we take the 4 month photo!
(11 more days to be exact)

Aunt Jessica is helping make her smile.
Pretty much if you look at her and smile, she will smile back.


We were at the condo a couple of weekends ago.
Here is the view from the balcony.



One day after church. Going to church is hard work! Aren't they cute?!

Matthew took the rest of these photos. Enjoy!



2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

She's a doll! LOVE the post-church pic a ton! Ack and I got distracted, I was gonna comment on something else too....!!

The Whitaker Family said...

oh yeah, the big sibling with the camera taking pics-- very fun! We do that around here too sometimes... Matthew does a good job!!