Monday, August 23, 2010

Ward Campout 2010 and Clear Lake

This is kind of picture loaded so sorry about that. Sometimes it's easier to let pictures do the talking than getting this brain to think of the right words and how to spell them. :S

Enjoying smores

Our bestest and littlest camper. She did awesome!

Trying to get Matthew to settle down (make him be quiet) and go to sleep.
I think he finally did around 11.

I didn't do quite the good job on this photo. I was noticing how most of the tents were blue, green and gray. Any guesses on which one is ours?

The kids went on a sensory walk and came back to color/draw.

K, this picture cracks me up. Brian was busy packing and I needed to get some sunscreen on the boy. I laid Rachel down for just a second on a pile of sleeping bags and pillows so I could use both my hands. She was out like a light!

Playing with the bean bags.

This year he was brave enough to go on the slide of death with some help.

After the campout we headed up to Clear Lake for the boys to do some fishing.
It was a beautiful day and the scenery in Colorado is stunning.



Here is Matthew casting. I think he does pretty awesome. Brian and I were taking video at the same time, but he had a better angle so I'm posting his version.



Rachel and I found a nice spot in the shade.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Looks gorgeous AND like a great time-- YAY!!!! We are big camping fans too...