Monday, August 23, 2010

Matthew says the darndest things

I have been straining my memory trying to remember the funny things he's said lately. I need to write them down so I can stop working so hard on remembering!

* "If I had a jet pack I wouldn't have to walk up the stairs any more."
* I was getting ready for church, putting some blush on. He asks me what I'm doing and why. I tell him I'm putting it on so I can look pretty for church. A slight pause before he asks-"so you're not pretty if you don't have it on?"
* We had the missionaries over for dinner a while ago and he tells them all about the pharisees and Passover dinner. The missionaries were stunned! (for the record he saw that while watching the New Testament scripture stories, I wish I could take credit for teaching it to him, but sadly I cannot.)
* "My fries are freaking hot!"
* Brian says to Matthew-"Can you open a bag of cute and dump it all out?" Matthew says-"I already opened it."

Until next time America . . . .

No comments: