Monday, August 23, 2010

P.S.

I forgot to write about a scare that I had a couple of weeks ago. I get up one morning to feed the baby then went to check on Mathew. It's probably about 6 o'clock. I go into Matthew's room and he's not there. Panicking just a little I walk through the house to see if he got up and was playing. I can't find him anywhere. Heart is racing more. I start calling his name, to which he doesn't respond. Now I'm pretty freaked out so I go get Brian and start going through the house again. I go back to his room and find him underneath his bed, asleep, with blankets all around him. I wake him up and ask him what he is doing. Half asleep, he tells me he wanted to play hide and seek with me. . . . we had a discussion about making sure mommy knows we are playing hide and seek before he hides.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That happened to my mom once when I was little! She found me asleep under the bed. I think I had just fallen off and rolled under. I wasn't playing hide and seek!

The Whitaker Family said...

Yeah, scares like that are NOT fun! Glad he was OK and it was such a cute thing...

If anything ever happened to my kids, I swear, I would die. No question.